At Eastern Bakers Supply in Boston, Massachusetts, we remain a leading full-service food service equipment and small wares supplier in New England for more than 65 years from our downtown Boston location. We have serviced thousands of restaurants, bars, pizza shops, sandwich shops, bakeries, corporate cafeterias, biotech labs, hotels, hospitals, government & public service entities, schools and universities, caterers, food truck operators and culinary schools. Virtually anyone with a commercial application requiring foodservice equipment will find what they need by visiting or calling our specialists at Eastern Bakers Supply.
From restaurant consulting services to the sale and repair of quality new and used restaurant equipment, and smallwares, our company provides the services you need to help you obtain the best and most cost-effective solutions for your needs.
We invite you to visit our newly expanded showroom. We now have two floors displaying both new and used food service equipment and a vast array of small wares. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you and answer any of your refrigeration, cooking, preparation, and front of the house needs.
Full Line Service Offerings
• Foodservice Equipment Delivery & Set-in-Place Services
• Building & Installation of Custom Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
• Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication (Sinks, Worktables, Drain
• Supply & Installation of Ventilation Systems (Exhaust Hoods,
Air Ducts & Fans)
• Custom Mill Work, Wall Paneling, Countertops, Bars, Seating, Tables, Textiles, & Lighting
• Smallware Supplies & Delivery
• Project Management Services
• Equipment Repair
• Floor Plan Layout & Design
• Consultations Regarding Your Equipment Options
• Energy Rebate Equipment Recommendations
• Value Engineering & Technical Expertise to Help You Find the Most Cost-Efficient Solutions
• Loss Appraisals for Insurance Needs, including Fire Loss, Insurance
Valuations & Liquidation Estimation Services
An approved vendor
on the State Contract for
for more than a decade.
"Best of Boston"
from Boston Magazine
Featured on Channel 5
Jan. 24th, 2013:
"Bargains in Boston"